Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Favorite Internet Spots

In the past couple days I typed my name into Google to see the results and came up with quite a few hits. I also typed in Caribbean Business Digest to see the results. Funny thing is that a couple months ago when I type in Caribbean Business Digest there were no hits at all (not on the first fifty pages anyway) Now both came up which made me feel good.

Putting my name in (Mushtaq Maxwell) resulted in not only the magazine's website coming up but another of my favorite spots (www.helium.com). I guess my footprints are all over the internet now. But in a good way. I hope to build a portfolio of online content. Which provides an easier way to get items published.

Another of my favorite spots is the Fortune Small Business Blog. I have voiced my opinion on a few of the posts there which provided an opportunity for me to share what I have learned from my magazine launch. I think that all those with a business interest should take advantage of forums such as this.

No comments: