Sunday, May 20, 2007

One year of blogging

Well today represents my one year anniversary of blogging. Yup, one year ago today I made my first post. Since that first post, I realize that now my approach to posting my writings have changed. I am a little more organized in my thoughts and patient in my posts. I am also selective about the blogs I post comments to.

At first, my blog was intended to talk about my launch of the Caribbean Business Digest magazine but it has also evolved in my forum for posting my thoughts on issues that I believe affect our Caribbean American community here as well as business issues in general.

So I look forward to the upcoming year as far as this blog is concerned and continuing to share my thoughts and if anybody out there reads what I have to write then I must say thanks.


Visit the magazine's website at www.caribbeanbusinessdigest.com

1 comment:

Abeni said...

Congrats:)