Monday, June 03, 2013

The Caribbean Business Digest is BACK!

Well, it has been a while coming. A few years have elapsed since I first attempted to put this idea in play and quite a bit has happened since then. But here I am, resurrecting the project that I put on hold a few years back. But with a little better planning and past experience under my belt, the idea has come to life once more. The aim of the Caribbean Business Digest is the same however - to be the Business Magazine of the Caribbean American Community through interviews and articles. My hope is to connect Caribbean American business with each other and with an audience outside of that demographic as well.

So please check out the current edition and I hope you find it interesting.

www.CaribbeanBusinessDigest.net 

2 comments:

South Florida Jamaican - Kingston21 said...

Welcome back... Wishing you much success.. .This is a tough market but we know that you are committed to making it work... All the best.....

Mushtaq said...

Thanks. And the same to you with your project.