Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Caribbean Business Digest Radio

Coming soon, Caribbean Business Digest will take the form of a radio show. So now you will be able to listen in! The thought really came to me when I interviewed Coach Tanya and it occurred to me that it would be great if my audience could actually hear what she had to say. So after toying with the idea I decided to give this new medium a try. So be sure to tune in and share with your friends.
For the very first guest we will interview an entrepreneur who is an online marketing strategist who was also named one of GetApp.com top 10 Customer Service influences in 2012. This guest will talk about social media, customer service and some challenges she faces in her business.More information coming soon...

www.caribbeanbusinessdigest.net 

No comments: