Saturday, August 03, 2013

Thoughts on recent show with Creig Camacho, founder of Cocobean Productions

The interview with Creig was fun as I alluded to before. That might have been because I wasn't as nervous as in the past or thinking "I better not mess this up!" (as with the Dr Sue interview). But for this one I was relaxed.

Following this interview, I came away appreciating the amount of work that goes into what he does. At first blush it seemed like a bunch of people playing some music at a party right? Seriously how hard can that be! But it was interesting to hear how he ran his business; for example watching a musician at work before considering them for his band.

Sounds like a well thought out model that is executed well. Much luck to him in the future.

www.caribbeanbusinessdigest.net 

No comments: