Thursday, August 15, 2013

Show review: Consul General Sandra Grant Griffiths

While I totally enjoyed the interview with the Consul General Sandra Grant Griffiths, it was the one interview where I was totally in the dark about the response I might get with most questions. There is an incredible amount of work that goes into my preparation for an interview and by the time I am done, I generally know how each response might look; I might not know beforehand what will be said but I am generally in the ball park. This time around I couldn't tell the direction some of the answers might take.

The feedback was great in any event and I received quite a few compliments on the show.

Well, new show is coming up so more work to do.

www.caribbeanbusinessdigest.net

2 comments:

South Florida Jamaican - Kingston21 said...

Great interview.... Just heard that Mrs. Grant Griffiths is moving on to Mexico.... We will see who comes next....

Mushtaq said...

Yes I heard the same, wishing her all the best. We had some really good individuals in that post and I hope we get someone similar to fill the role.