Monday, July 08, 2013

Upcoming show.........

Looking back at the first radio show, I have to admit I was really nervous. I frankly am surprised no one has mentioned this whenever I get feedback. Well, that is now behind me and things are steaming along quite well.
Coming week promises to be an exhausting one as I put together the finishing touches on the upcoming show. Managed to talk with an entrepreneur who is opening up a restaurant in the Stuart FL area. Quite an interesting discussion and a real eye opener. I usually get to owners after they are already in business but this time I managed to get an interview before the grand opening. That is a must listen to anyone starting a business!

Then, I have another interview smack in the middle of the week for the show after the upcoming one. Should be a fun week.
Stay tuned and remember to sign up for email alerts on my website for upcoming shows. Visit www.caribbeanbusinessdigest.net.

No comments: