Sunday, September 10, 2006

Caribbean Business Digest - Valuable resource!

This post is why I started the Caribbean Business Digest in the first place. Quick flashback: When I had the initial idea of the magazine, a friend told me that if the magazine helped one person then the magazine would be a success.

Well, I had a conversation today with a budding entrepreneur who is well on his way to starting his own small business. While I won't comment on the nature of the venture itself, I was pleased that he is in the process of using some of the resources from an article in the last issue. The issue contained a feature on the Small Business Development Center at Florida Atlantic University which is a resource that provides advice, planning and training events and seminars for business owners.

Of course, I felt really good at hearing this. This meant that the magazine is proving to be helpful in identifying sources of assistance to business people. That is one of the basic tenets of my young magazine. Of course, this gives me all the more reason to believe that this venture will prove successful.

To get the latest copy of the Caribbean Business Digest, send an email to MMaxwell.cbdigest@gmail.com

No comments: