Monday, May 19, 2014

Looking back: Christopher Gaston



Looking back as usual as I always do, the interview with Christopher Gaston had a higher degree of difficulty than most. It was one of the few interviews where I have self imposed restrictions on the interview.
Given his profession I was careful to avoid anything that sounded like legal advice. I also wanted to stay away from any extensive personal views on the immigration issues. 

So in the end I was left with life as a immigration attorney with a little bit of his background thrown in. I did find his background interesting and I could not help but think that his background gave him the perfect stage to be an immigration attorney.

I actually learned a lot from this interview that I hope to integrate into future shows. 

Click here to listen to interview. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Caribbean Business dot Directory, the number one business to business source in the Caribbean countries for finding contact information for regional and international Business.

Find your preferred category and submit products and services to businesses in the Caribbean region.

Gyan War said...

Forum websites are online communities created by businesses that allow to submit a post, ask a question or if your know the answer submit your answer for particular topic. Create your account Instant Approval Forum Submission Website & submit your post today.